Sunday, June 30, 2013

Find Your Sense of Belonging

It's strange how that goes.
Last week at I'm Determined, I felt like I fit.
There are SO few places that I feel like I completely fit in.
I thought about it during the drive home.
I wish I had known about things like that when I
was in high school.
I'm Determined didn't exist, but I wish I had known about
a program like it.
Then, yesterday, I finished the training for staff for Youth Leadership Forum.
I love it. It's a huge passion of mine.
I'm a small group co-facilitator, I'm coordinating the Resource Fair, and
I'm speaking for one of the sessions about what I wish I knew when I was in the Delegate's shoes.
I love it, but I leave feeling as if I still don't fit.
I think I just try to do too much,
I think I think too much about it and try to hard.
I never know when it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment